Wednesday, February 27, 2008

man up!

[song: Mandy Moore & Jonathan Foreman : Someday We'll Know]

I am so thankful I am not a boy. Really. Today I dropped $40 just for a meal for three people. Mind you, I did have to pay for my brother, and I didn't want my friend to pay, so I paid for her. Thank goodness my paycheck will be coming soon. Need to ease off on the spending. Can you imagine if, as a guy, I am FORCED to pay for my girlfriend since I'm the guy and I'm supposed to? Hell No. Pay for your own stuff. Then again, I had no choice but to pay for him. Then again, he's an idiot for wanting to come along, and then not having money and asking people to pay for you. I suppose I'm just upset since he's a pretentious brat, and well he doesn't wanna look for work. As for now, got no choice but to man up.

<3

1 comment:

Sophia said...

*pats* He's just a brother