Monday, February 11, 2008

push.

GAHHH. I know it's just the beginning of the week, but honestly, I am so ready for it to be the weekend already... because:
  • Aimmee back in town! <333 style="font-style: italic;">Definitely, Maybe. Looks absolutely adorable. The fact that it's from the same people that made Love Actually makes me even more excited.
  • Aimz in town means one thing- more hanging out with Dar. I hope I get to see his new dog. cuute.
  • Finally my AMC Movie Watcher card came in the mail. Yay for points.
  • NBA All-Star Weekend. Well, not that I'm COMPLETELY excited about that, it gives me something to do.
  • Honestly, I know this is bad, but no work. YAY. Work's not bad, it's just that I'm still in the beginning- I will adjust.
  • My cousin is giving me Pokemon. Sweeet.
  • Oh, Becoming Jane is out on DVD tomorrow. Can't help that both James McAvoy and Anne Hathaway are in it. Very interested to hear her British accent.
  • Splurging on DVDs that are on sale for Valentine's Day. Yess. More romantic comedies and the like.
  • And actually, I hope I can actually get SOMETHING done this weekend. But, looking at the above things... Yeah. Right.
<3

No comments: