Monday, February 4, 2008

Time

[song: Jon McLaughlin- So Close]

I find myself in the Horn Center, waiting for class to start, and just loitering here in the computer lab, checking my mail, going on facebook, reading sports articles, articles on the election, etc. Wow. Hard to believe that I've essentially been sitting here, wasting time, while I could be doing something worthwhile, like study. Then again, I may not have to study. Here's the thing. I hear there's a new section opening for a class and I want it. Now, taking the class means I will have to drop two classes- economics and psychology. Not exactly classes I find entirely important. I mean, they are important for grad school, but not so much for the right now. Plus, I may be getting a job. Key word: maybe. I am still figuring out scheduling, and it's not so easy, plus I may not be the right person for it. I am seriously hoping this pans out. I just need to hear from my teacher, and I may have a decent shot at this. Time will tell.

<3

1 comment:

Sophia said...

OH MY. i hope everything goes well!! Eeee!!! Man, classes are so hard to get into now. Well, they were probably always hard to get into for you. @___@ EEK.