Friday, October 12, 2007

Sense? This post doesn't make any sense

bleh I have the flu. For once, it actually came early this year. Normally, I'm sick around Halloween. Now that I think about it, it's good I'm not sick around that time. Not like I go extreme partying or anything, but who's going to pass out the candy to the children? Yess. That is my Halloween job. Fairly exciting. I was on the phone with my friend earlier, and she was at Party City, and I laughed so hard when she told me they were selling Gabriella costumes for High School Musical. Curious, I asked her what the costume actually was. I mean, was it the lab coat outfit she wore from the Scholastic Decathlon, or what, because I couldn't think of anything else that seemed "costumey" and she told me, that essentially, the costume was of a red dress and heels. Oh. Like from "We're All in This Together". Hmmm. I really don't think people will notice what you are dressed up as though. Then again, if your guy friend dresses up like Troy in his basketball jersey or your other friend goes as an East High cheerleader, then well. there you go. wow this post does not make very much sense. I think it's because I'm sorta just writing this as a way to pass the time, waiting for the movie to load. It's called "Beast and the Beauty". It's about this couple, and the girl is blind. The guy is not attractive, and he tells her that he's an attractive guy, that looks like someone he knows. She ends up getting an eye transplant (how common, exactly is that?) and she thinks her boyfriend looks entirely different! Hilarity ensues. I hope. I haven't seen this movie yet, but the premise seems fairly interesting. Who knows.

<3

No comments: