Tuesday, September 4, 2007

I'm in for a rough ride....

Ouch. The first day can always be pretty tough. I guess I'm just irritated that it didn't turn out as I had thought. I figured getting to school relatively early would get me a decent parking spot. Ehhh. Apparently the freshies don't understand how we do it here. Nonetheless, I discover my lab class is cancelled for the day! Excellent. I'm sleep deprived and I have nothing to do for the next 3 hours. Lovely. Still, it was really good to see the people I wanted to see, and catch up on things and what not. I should make note of this: never wear flats on a warm day. My feet were killing me. Not to mention the air conditioning in the bio class was well... not performing as I wanted. Le sigh. I don't even have chem yet and I feel like bio alone is intense.

<3

No comments: