Thursday, September 13, 2007

about blogging

The other day, I was browsing around facebook, and I realized how many of my friends use blogs. I know, tons of people have them, so statistically, at least one of friends would have one. Well, it just so happened, some of them have xangas, and I realized I had an inactive account, not accessed since... say 2004. It's been a long time. In any case, I logged in and I just started to read some of the old entries. It surprised me how I thought about things, or the way I thought about things. Some things stay the same, I mean, I talked a lot about movies I saw (well not really in this blog), the everyday occurances of my life, etc. It was like a blast from the past. I also thought it was hilarious how I thought the world would stop turning if I didn't blog for one day, even if my entry for that day was me fangirling or just a picture I liked. I wonder if I will ever look back 3 years from now and just read these entries, and see how much I've changed. Or not changed. It's really interesting to see how petty some thing really were, looking back, and how some things never really changed at all.

>>>>> On another note, I think my classes are okaayyy. I mean, chem is a pain to begin with, but I already know I will need to put a lot more effort into doing things. I can't slack off as much as I used to. I need to get on top of things. No more distractions. Bio is a really good class. I just love listening to my professor talk. Then again, he's British. Nonetheless, I love my group in Bio labs, and I hang on to everything my professor says. Tuesdays and Thursdays are definitely my favorite days.

[<3][Le sigh. 6 episodes left of Slam Dunk. ][L-O-V-E Rukawa!!!] [so amino acids.....][getting addicted to "Time between dog and wolf"][I still need to finish watching Hana Yori Dango. haha]

No comments: