Friday, July 6, 2007

The end is near!!!!!


No... I am not trying to promote the apocalypse and repenting and all of that. LOL But just a few minutes ago, it really started to sink in that Harry Potter is ending... It saddens me because this is the Fantasy series that is part of my generation, the one I took part in, and it's eventually coming to a close. Sometimes I wonder what it must have been like if I had been alive when CS Lewis and JRR Tolkien were alive and The Lord of the Rings and The Chronicles of Narnia were being released.... Amazing I bet. (And to be honest, I sorta like those more...) So I want to savor the moment, and remember I took part in something huge.

In regards to the last entry, I was angry, emo and probably getting a new batch of hormones. I plan to not be that angry, really. I just wish people weren't on my case about it all the time. It would make things a lot easier for me, as to not get down about things. GEEZ. THANKS.

By the one, this is one of the absolutely best Harry Potter cosplayers I have ever seen. I honestly think this guy looks more like Harry Potter than Daniel Radcliffe. Seriously. <3>

No comments: