Monday, July 16, 2007

Oh All the Drama!

LOL. Not real-life drama!!! No wayyyy. I've realized I don't wanna get involved with people like that anymore. Just unnecessary baggage, no? I feel like an absolute geek lately!!! I've been catching up on all the anime I haven't watched in a long time, and I'm watching Taiwanese dramas again!!!! *sigh* I really do miss those days when I would get all excited when I would watch Meteor Garden and squee when SanCai and DaoMingSi were getting all cheesy and romantic. Poor Lei! Then again, he was my favorite. And now that I'm out of school and needing something to occupy myself for a while, I decided to rewatch that drama. Excellent stuff. But I've lately gotten into a new drama, Silence, which gets me just as emotional, if not more. The theme song gets me all sad when I listen to it, but it's such a great song. I find myself in the middle of the drama, and I really don't know what I will do with myself when I watch the last episode! I am such a cheeseball! LOL

Maybe it's Anime Expo. Maybe it's the fact I went to an abandoned insane asylum just for kicks. Who knows, but the fact of the matter is, I'm obsessed with Death Note. It's ridiculously morbid sometimes, and sometimes I don't necessarily like where the story is going, but wow so addicting. It's not necessarily a drama, but I think it has to do with my love for mystery, detective work, and suspense. I do love CSI. So something like this is very appealing to me. I'm still at episode 28, but a part of me doesn't want to finish it... because I don't know what anime I will watch anymore! It's been such a long time since I've been an avid watcher... has it really been that long since I was watching Rurouni Kenshin around 2001?! Wow.

Below is the video to one of my absolutely favorite songs. Completely unrelated, but I've recently added it to my music playlist. I never really thought about it very much for a while, considering as it was Pam and Ricardo's theme in high school. But after cruising around one day, it came up on the iPod, and I fell in love all over again. I know, it's a ridiculously old song, but it's still excellent nonetheless. This live version absolutely gets me every time. Bono's face is filled with emotion the entire time he sings this. It's just amazing. Not to mention, I love the extra verse at the end. So uplifting.... Plus, now that I'm watching Friends again, I can't help but think, "it's Ross and Rachel's song!."



<3

No comments: