Monday, June 30, 2008

say hello to Peek AtchoOoOoO


w00t!! Viva Espana!
Congratuations to the Spanish squad for winning EuroCup 2008. Absolutely amazing. Funny how I talked to Aimz the day before and how Madrid was CRAAAAZY. I would imagine. It was funny when I was watching the game how I could understand why people around the world are so interested in football. It's very different for me, considering how I avidly watch basketball. See, in basketball, scoring is happening all the time and there's plenty of time-outs and commercials for you to use the restroom, eat, whatever. But, when I was watching the soccer game, it's different. You get really antsy waiting for the players to set up a goal, and for me, my pulse starts rising when they get close to the goal. And, I had to wait until halftime to do anything. Very exciting indeed. Congrats to the Spanish team and to the German team for their accomplishments and sportsmanship.
On Saturday, it was still a sports-filled day. Being Filipino, of course I watched Pacquiao vs Diaz. Of course. Extremely bloody fight and I don't want to post a picture, thanks. I went over to my friend's house, and he called me over to play Rock Band, as he bought it an hour before he called me. My brother has played it before, and he loves it. He hogs the drums. I've never played before, but being the only other person there, I was stuck being the singer. It's harder than it seems. But it is funny how I didn't really want to sing, but got stuck with it, but after two songs, I was ADDICTED. I score lower then the other band members, as they actually know what they're doing, but I still think singing is fun. As a joke, we made a band to "go on tour". The boys made it up, so I had little control. In any case, our band name is McGiggletits, and here's our band:
THUNDAAAA: Bass
SPARKZzZz: Drums
LIGHTNIIIIIIIIIIN: Guitar
PEEK ATCHoOoO: Vocals
This is what happens when you get bored and are on a high because Pacquiao won. Singing initially was pretty difficult, as a lot of the songs are sung by men, but you learn. When it's a Nirvana song, just mumble. If it's an Aerosmith song, get ready to play a marathon. I totally own "Learn to Fly" by the Foo Fighters, and "When You Were Young" by The Killers. For some reason, I cannot pass "Reptilia". Something about the tone is really strange.
<3

No comments: