Thursday, June 26, 2008

musings

I admit I've been blogging a bit more frequently than normal, but most likely I'm going to just forget that I own a blog in like a month or so. haha it does tend to happen, right? Then again, it's probably because I have quite a bit on my mind.
  • Is the plan gonna go through and I'm gonna hang out with Jonathan tomorrow? Or will it not fall through?
  • Is my brother wilding it out at Pepperdine since he's away from the family? And do I have to drive all the way out to Malibu to pick him up? Geez.
  • Is our satellite TV gonna get fixed and we get a back alley TV system that allows us to watch all channels and get pay per view for free??
  • Is Aimz doing ok in Spain? She's sick, but I hope it's not too bad.
  • How's the Pacquiao fight gonna go down? Will Darren go nuts and bang on the cabinets again?
  • When am I watching Wall-E?
  • Is it possible to lose like 10 pounds in a week? LOL

<3>

No comments: