Monday, June 14, 2010

Happiness is a Warm Gun

Frankly, I've had a lot of free time, and I'm using it more wisely, I think. so what's on the menu you ask?

  • World cup action, baby! I admit, I do appreciate football/soccer. I think it's an absolutely fascinating sport and I have to commend the people who play it. It looks incredibly difficult. In any case, I'm more of a fair-weather fan, with the intention of getting more into it. I'm really just so fascinated by it all. Of course, I'm rooting on Team USA, but I do have to admit that other countries have superior programs and so I expect a lot of success from the others.
  • Books, books, books! Some were bought, others were from the library.
  • Gym. I realize that I have to be healthier. I've put on weight over the years, and I'm hoping to get it off. Overall, I just want the endorphins.
  • Lab work. It's taking up a bit of time, and I love it.
My friends and I plan on going to Vegas soon to watch the Beatles "LOVE" Cirque du Soleil show. I can't wait. I've been listening to the music for months now. I know that the last post was rather gloomy, and a lot of that hasn't changed at all, but I am more upbeat about it than just offing myself.