Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Weekend.

I realize that I need to find a hobby that doesn't involve watching sports. Yeah? Okay. Thank you Lakers for taking up a lot of my weekend. Not just watching the games, but listening to radio shows and contemplating playoff matches and being on the look out for the other teams so your best interests were happening. Nonetheless, nothing makes my day like a nice Laker win on a Sunday afternoon. I worry about what I'll be doing in the offseason.

KOBE FOR MVP.

Knowing how the TV ratings go, we'll probably get the Sunday afternoon game- that means at least I have Friday and Saturday to study. w00t! Organic chemistry and plants! Exciting. Oh, and that Learning Alliance exam. Geeez.

<3>

2 comments:

Sophia said...

Dang, srsly, tell me about it. This week is friggin crazy.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Fragmentadora de Papel, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://fragmentadora-de-papel.blogspot.com. A hug.