Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Reaquainting With a Friend

*siiiigh* It's somewhat frightening to discover there's only one month left until school starts. Well, not exactly. Nonetheless, what better way to spend the last days playing video games? haha yes, it's true. I suppose I've come to spend my days doing that since I was at my cousin's house. When there isn't really much to do, I guess games are quite comforting. It was to me. I always thought Final Fantasy X was a pretty lame game. I thought the turn based system took the fun out of gaming, but I've learned to love it. Especially since I'm somewhat bored with Final Fantasy XII at the moment. What can I say? I've had the game for a while... Nonetheless, I find it nice to actually geek over something again. I've geeked out Harry Potter for the last two weeks, and I'm ready for something new. I've been itching to play fighting games, but I'm not keen or getting my ass kicked at the arcade. LOL I hope to actually finish one of those games before school starts. Hopefully. Unless I get lazy again or bored with it. Not cool.

<3

No comments: