Wednesday, May 16, 2007

chemistry =/= love


i will not stress over chemistry.
i will not stress over chemistry.
i will not stress over chemistry.
i will not stress over chemistry.
i will not stress over chemistry.

I figure... if i say it enough, it will end up coming true. But alas.... My head is spinning around. I NEED to be strong. I need to do well. I just need to think about what I will be doing after finals: going to Huntington Beach with my friends, watching Pirates of the Caribbean 3 and other summer blockbusters, more hanging out with friends, waiting until midnight to get the last Harry Potter book, etc.... And I will continue to avoid the fact I will be taking a physics class. Hmmm. maybe I should actually be studying instead of writing a blog entry, no?

On a completely unrelated note, I am in love with the new Maroon 5 song "Makes me Wonder". It's so infectious.

C'est la vie.

<3

[image of abietic acid taken from the British Museum, Department of Scientific Research]

No comments: